Vehicle Finance and Insurance
When applying for vehicle finance or insurance, it makes sense to enlist the help of a trusted partner. Volkswagen Financial Service's team of dedicated advisers will assist with every aspect of the vehicle buying and insuring process, making it as quick and easy as possible. So, whether you’re starting your journey with the affordable Polo Vivo or setting your sights on the desirable Touareg, Volkswagen Financial Services will be able to find a simple yet effective finance solution for you.
Application for Instalment Finance
By clicking submit, you consent that the agent (Hatfield Holdings (Pty) Ltd may share your information with the following registered Credit Providers:
• Volkswagen Financial Services Reg No 2013/133698/07, NCRCP6635, FSP No 44827
• Absa Bank Limited Reg No 1986/004794/06, NCRCP7, FSP No 292
• Standard Bank of South Africa Limited Reg No 1962/000738/06, NCRCP15, FSP No 11287
• MFC, a division of Nedbank Limited Reg No 1951/000009/06, NCRCP16, FSP No 9363
Before submission to the above Providers a Dealer representative will be in contact with you:
• To confirm all the information supplied; and
• To request additional information if required; and
• To obtain supporting documentation.
o Please have the following ready: your ID, Drivers’ License, Proof of Physical Address, 3 months’ Salary Slips.
By submitting the below application you agree to the following:
• A. I am not a minor
• B. I have never been declared mentally unfit by a court.
• C. I am not subject to an administration order.
• D. I do not have any current application pending for debt restructuring or alleviation
• E. I do not have any current debt re-arrangement in existence.
• F. I have not previously applied for a debt re-arrangement.
• G. I am not under sequestration.
• H. I do not have applications pending for credit, nor open quotations as envisaged in section 92 of the National Credit Act.
Hatfield VW Commercial
1188 Pretorius Street, Hatfield, Pretoria, 0028